Saturday, November 24, 2007

Seven Weird Or Random Things About Me

Natalie tagged me for the 7 Random or Weird Things Meme for NaBloPoMo. Wasn't that nice of her? Yeah, I thought so, too.

See, here's the problem...any of you reading this could probably come up with seventy times seven things weird about me. But, the nature of weirdness being what it is, I am not so likely to recognize the ways in which I'm weird. You're weird; I have adorable little quirks.

So, I'll give it a shot and we'll see what happens.

1. I don't like ketchup. Or catsup. I make an exception for ketchup mixed with brown sugar and used to glaze meatloaf. Other than that, no way.

2. I like dogs but I don't want to own one. Really, really, really don't want one.

3. I believe all pets, including stuffed animals, benefit by being given British-sounding names.

4. I've never flown on an airplane. Or any other way, for that matter.

5. I don't like coffee, although I do like the way it smells. In certain circles this is considered weirder than in others.

6. I like sleeping under a flannel top sheet even in the summertime.

7. I have extremely picky feet and have a very hard time finding shoes that don't hurt somewhere. I usually wear strange and rather unattractive footwear as a result.

8. (Bonus!) I've never bathed in yogurt, and I don't look good in leggings, and I've never been to Boston in the fall! (If you recognize this line you can officially call yourself weird, too.)

I don't know anyone to tag for this, so the chain will break right here. :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

...I've never plucked a rooster
and I am not too good at ping-pong...and I've never been to Boston in the fall.

rebecca said...

It sounds like you have selfish feet...:D

mandolinartist said...

Like mother, like daughter, I guess!

So, my brother ate ketchup on just about everything as a child.

I have never flown on a plane either.

I want tell about the coffee thing if you don't tell.

I wouldn't dare admit that I am weird... (Everyone else will do that for me!)

Mrs. Darling said...

I odnt knwo how you found me but since you did how about lets be friends? LOl

I love your title to your blog.

I aksed for ketchup for my third birthday or so my mom tells m.

Ive been on more planes than I could ever count, seriously, and yet I wouldnt care if I never went on one again. I hate the things. They're downright scary!

Beth said...

Mrs. Darling, I think I found your blog through Amy's Humble Musings or some other Christian homeschooling blog. I've been reading your blog for quite a while now, but I just FINALLY got my own. :)