Natalie tagged me for the 7 Random or Weird Things Meme for NaBloPoMo. Wasn't that nice of her? Yeah, I thought so, too.
See, here's the problem...any of you reading this could probably come up with seventy times seven things weird about me. But, the nature of weirdness being what it is, I am not so likely to recognize the ways in which I'm weird. You're weird; I have adorable little quirks.
So, I'll give it a shot and we'll see what happens.
1. I don't like ketchup. Or catsup. I make an exception for ketchup mixed with brown sugar and used to glaze meatloaf. Other than that, no way.
2. I like dogs but I don't want to own one. Really, really, really don't want one.
3. I believe all pets, including stuffed animals, benefit by being given British-sounding names.
4. I've never flown on an airplane. Or any other way, for that matter.
5. I don't like coffee, although I do like the way it smells. In certain circles this is considered weirder than in others.
6. I like sleeping under a flannel top sheet even in the summertime.
7. I have extremely picky feet and have a very hard time finding shoes that don't hurt somewhere. I usually wear strange and rather unattractive footwear as a result.
8. (Bonus!) I've never bathed in yogurt, and I don't look good in leggings, and I've never been to Boston in the fall! (If you recognize this line you can officially call yourself weird, too.)
I don't know anyone to tag for this, so the chain will break right here. :)