Friday, December 21, 2007

ACK!!!! That much??!!!

You Are 40% Republican

You're a bit Republican, and probably more conservative than you realize.
If you're still voting Democrat, maybe it's time that you stop.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

I'm 44% Republican...so what is the other 56%?

Beth said...

Ummm...stubbornness? :)

Uncle Jim said...

Let's all sing along with Hank, Jr. now...

"It's a family tradition!"

mandolinartist said...

24% Republican