Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anything to keep from hanging ornaments...

In our living room right now...one dad and two children are decorating the Christmas tree. Normally I would be the parent out there decorating and Tom would be safely over here at the computer. So how did I weasel out? I had to order some shoes from Zappos, and then I had to email someone, and then I thought I should blog...

But with all the talking, we'll not say bickering, it is hard to think let alone write.

So, anyway, I think we're done with the bodily function talk on this blog for a while. I read an article about good blogging in which the author said that nobody wants to read about another person's bodily functions. Well, I think that was a bit of naivety on the author's part because this IS the Internet. I'm sure there's some tormented soul out there who would be insanely pleased to read bodily function posts all day long.

Mandolinartist, I understand your reasons for desiring anonymity and I will not blow your cover. Just don't hate me if I misspell "mandolin", okay? It's one of those words that give me fits. Like "Tarheels". I always type "Tarhells" first and then have to go back and fix it. I can spell, but my fingers don't know it.

Natalie is pleading with me to help her finish the tree...more blathering later.

3 comments:

Uncle Jim said...

Spelling errors are one thing, but "Tarhells" is just a Freudian slip. :)

Beth said...

Well, that's what I was afraid of!

mandolinartist said...

No prob... Just picking on you about the no name business. As I said, I'm sure most people know who I am anyway and those who do not know would not know even if I put my full name and address. It's just fun to have a name... like Mark Twain or Dr. Seuss, although I have no intentions of eating green eggs and ham or making a raft and going down the river.