Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For Natalie...

...and any other girls in what Dorothy Sayers called the "poetic stage", which she described thusly: "The Poetic age is popularly known as the "difficult" age. It is self-centered; it yearns to express itself; it rather specializes in being misunderstood..."

It's Advent season, we are celebrating Christ's First Advent...God taking on human form and coming to this earth to die and bear the sins of many. Quit whining about the Algebra II already.

(For readers under age 18, language warning on the video...ask your parents if you can watch it.)





Side observation...I find it both intriguing and amusing that Joe Walsh can chew gum and play the guitar at the same time. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Side observation...I find it both intriguing and amusing that Joe Walsh can chew gum and play the guitar at the same time. :)

I think that cheered me up more than anything!

And gave me a couple ideas for video posts on my blog...

mandolinartist said...

I can't even remember it after the song!

Natalie said...

Actually...I'm not sure if he's chewing gum, or just making faces while playing the guitar...he does that a lot I think.