Monday, March 3, 2008

What's Up?

What's cooking: Comfort food...pot roast, potatoes, and carrots

What I'm reading: In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan (not on my 2008 reading list, oops)

What I'm listening to: Colin's intermittent coughing and the "swish swish" of the dishwasher

What I've worked on today: Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Menu plans. Bathroom cleaning.

What I'm thinking about: Cooking, laundry, communication, finances, lack of time for reading.

What's challenging to deal with today: Realizing that I've probably caught Colin's cold, communicating about communication when my head is foggy, perfectionism and my lack of organization, the overall "Monday-ness" of Mondays.

What I'm thankful for: My husband, my kids, my house, modern pharmaceuticals, the Internets, mail order.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I decided not to make a reading list at the beginning of the year...I could never stick with it :)