Friday, April 25, 2008

Because all the really cool kids are...

Last week Mandolinartist sent me this questionnaire, and I intended to fill it out and send it back to her. But it's been the sort of week where fun questionnaires get left in the dust.

But tonight I noticed that Rebecca and Natalie both posted their questionnaires on their blogs. So, I thought...hey, what's to keep me from doing that, too? I can't start a trend, but I can follow one!

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:30

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? sapphires

3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Do the teeny movie theaters nowadays really qualify as "the cinema"? Umm...hmmm...wracking my brain...I think it was that movie with all the chickens in it. Chicken Run! I used to go to movies all the time; then I had kids.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? America's Test Kitchen

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? smoothie or peanut butter toast

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Jane

7. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 1999 Ford Taurus

8. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? Reuben

9. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? puppyism

10. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? my lime green polo dress

11. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Ireland

12. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Gray-blue

13. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? No comprende?!

14. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Colorado or Oregon

15. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 16th birthday; my mom and my cousin had a surprise party for me

16. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball!

17. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? out into the ether, baby!

18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? n/a

19. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? n/a

20. FAVORITE SAYING? Dang!

21. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? September 23

22. MORNING or NIGHT PERSON? Night

23. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 10-11

24. PETS? 2 lazy diva cats

25. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Ummm...the President is sending me free money?? :)

26. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG? When I was 5 I wanted to be a doctor, specifically a surgeon.

27. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Relieved that it is Friday!

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Dark chocolate, anything dark chocolate, the darker the better.

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Violets

30. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? I don't really think that way.

31. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ? The dishwasher running, my husband mowing the grass, the kids watching Jeopardy in the living room

32. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? pork BBQ sandwich

33. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No

34. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Prussian Blue

35. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Too durned hot already

36. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? RC Cola, the retro kind made with real sugar

37. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Carrabbas

38. SIBLINGS? 2 bothers brothers

39. FAVORITE DAY? Friday

40. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? dolls

41. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

42. HUGS OR KISSES? both

43. COFFEE OR TEA? Tea!

44. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate

45. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Go for it!

46. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember, probably while trying to read something sad to the kids.

47. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Storage box of needlework supplies, wrapping paper box, box of strawberry jam (!), some stuff of Natalie's that she doesn't think I know about.

48. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? my husband

49. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? ate dinner, showered, sat on the couch and talked with family

50. FAVORITE SMELL? vanilla or baking smell

51. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Being trapped in a tight space or intolerable position (physically or emotionally)

52. SALTY OR SWEET? sweet

53. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 3, and only 2 are ones I use...what's the other one for?

54. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 20.5

55. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? seven

56. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Not really

57. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? everybody!

58. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? We'll leave that question to the philosophers.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dang! You think I'm cool? :P

mandolinartist said...

A saying I forgot to include is "for crying out loud!" Of course, why can't we all just say what we mean and mean what we say. I know I expect people to get it... It is especially funny to use idioms and sayings with children; they are so literal!

(By the way, I sent this survey on after someone else from church sent it to me. I wonder how long it will take to get to everyone at church.)