Monday, May 5, 2008

Fifteen Minutes of Fame?

This Friday a friend of ours was featured in the Web Sightings column in the local paper, the Winston-Salem Journal.

Scott, aka the Caledonian Highlander, is married to the inexplicably blogless Mandolinartist who faithfully reads and comments here.

Scott does not post silly things about American Idol or runny noses or cooking mishaps. He sticks to much weightier matters of theology, history, and Scottish heritage. He uses big words like "supralapsarian", which my spell-checker does not even recognize. :) We should all be thankful there are bloggers like Scott out there to balance things out and remind us of what is truly important.

Check it out, and while you're there tell him his wife needs to start blogging. :)

2 comments:

mandolinartist said...

Well.... That was nice of you to speak of my hubby. I have THOUGHT about joining the blog world, but of course there are also those folks who want me to join the Facebook or My Space World. I do maintain a website for my classroom and school where I work, but I have been thinking about creating something for my own art... I'm still thinking.....





............. thinking.............




..................:)

Scott said...

Dear Beth, After reading your blog, I find myself in a strange predicament; A LOSS FOR WORDS!!! You know that is strange for me, but I do want to say thanks for your kind words. Amanda and I appreciate you and your family very much and praise God for our worshipping together at Pilgrim Bible Church.