Sunday, August 3, 2008

Okay, okay, I can take a hint!

Time to give the public what they want, I think.

Do you know the most common search phrase that brings people to this blog?

"Home remedies for sick cats"

There's just something about the little darlings that makes us want to treat their illnesses at home and not schlep them to the vet, isn't there? We've had to do some home treatment for our cats over the years...sometimes to avoid paying a lot of money for a very minor problem, and sometimes to implement a treatment the vet has recommended.

So, sometime soon I'll put up a series of posts about home remedies for cats. I can't promise a time-frame yet...so if Tigger is looking poorly right now, don't hang around waiting, okay? :)

3 comments:

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

Thanks for visiting my blog this week. I hope you'll come again soon!

CanCan said...

Hmm. I would never even think to google that. Shows what I know!

agentlejoy said...

My cats are fine, but I'm missing your blog! Are you sick or on vacation? Withdrawl symptoms are setting in!