Friday, August 29, 2008

Too Good To Pass Up

No, I should not be posting. I'm supposed to be reading long, boring web pages exploring the difference between regular high-deductible health insurance and HSA accounts. Natalie turns 19 in...I don't know...a few days. She needs insurance because Tom's employer has plans we can buy to cover our cats, but not our children over age 18. Say "meow", Natalie. Good girl.

I should also be getting my fair registration filled out and submitted and a zillion other things that need to be done. Like the craft projects that I'm entering in the fair...that would be a good idea.

But stupid me, I had to go read some blogs that Natalie links to. And I had to read this. And get that song stuck in my head. And look up the video on Youtube.

And now Colin is going around making the arm motions. And Natalie is talking about medieval mullets (mediemullets?). So why not share the agony with my readers? Yeah, I knew you'd be grateful. Enjoy:

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I think they're making an "s" with their arms...sort of, at least. And I just noticed that at one point the guy's just darting around trying to get people clapping when they should be...

mandolinartist said...

Well, I just read Nat's blog and then watched your movie... Natalie, maybe you could show the video to all of us who you want to convince to go dancing with you...

I didn't think to say on Nat's blog that I am the reigning DDR, (Dance Dance Revolution,) champ among a group of friends from work. So, a group of friends got together for Christmas last year, one brought her daughter's PlayStation, (I think,) and dancing mats. Anyway, I had never played, and Scott and I laugh at people who play this in public, such as arcades. No one would ever believe this; I can hardly believe it myself.

Natalie said...

you could show the video to all of us who you want to convince to go dancing with you...

What, as a deterrent?...fair warning? :D I would NOT be "dancing" like that! :P ...but I do like 80's music.

mandolinartist said...

Well, the video says something like "if you don't dance, you're no friend of mine." I thought it was a message! :)