1. Three day migraine headache with aftershocks.
2. Reading glasses that bug me.
3. Nice big screen on my fast new iMac that necessitates wearing the reading glasses that bug me.
4. Trying to wrap my head around the reason that bigger screen = smaller type.
5. People talking to me. All. The. Time.
6. Cell phone spam.
7. The stock market and the economy in general.
8. Mortgage loan application process.
9. Cat who has to go OUT and come back IN. All. The. Time.
10. Aging parents trying to live in the Internet Age.
11. American Idol stealing my evenings with weird people singing badly.
12. People who need food to eat and clean clothes to wear.
13. Books that call me to read them and then don't hold my attention enough to keep me from noticing that nothing in the living room is arranged on neat right angles.
14. Wasting all my good material on Twitter.
15. Someone who calls to ask me to send him the Costco list that I sent already via email because he forgot to print it out.
16. Trying to text with 46 year old fingers.